Blog Archives

Blocking

Posted in Uncategorized

Challenge 7 Breakdown

Posted in Uncategorized

Window Test

All of that brick corner work turned out to be kind of pointless in the grand scheme of things. It ended up being impractical for modular use because it only worked for certain width areas. At least it was a

Posted in Uncategorized

This is working better.

Posted in Uncategorized

This is not working.

Posted in Uncategorized

Brick Texture Test

Posted in Uncategorized

Xnormal bricks

Posted in Uncategorized

Bricks forever

Finally got some suitable normals on these bricks. The diffuse texture is definitely w.i.p. Next step is to add some detail to the normals in photoshop and work out the tiling.

Posted in Uncategorized

More Brick Normals

I added some details to my low poly model. It seems to have helped the corners, but they are still not without problems. I think the seams that are visible now are due to separations in the uv shells. 

Posted in Uncategorized

Polycount Monthly Noob Challenge 4

I’ve started working on a month long environment project on Polycount. Here’s some blocking.

Posted in Uncategorized