Blocking

BlockingUDK1 Blocking1

Posted in Uncategorized

Challenge 7 Breakdown

Breakdown

Posted in Uncategorized

Window Test

All of that brick corner work turned out to be kind of pointless in the grand scheme of things. It ended up being impractical for modular use because it only worked for certain width areas. At least it was a good learning experience. Here’s a test window texture.

WindowTest

Posted in Uncategorized

This is working better.

BrickTextures

Posted in Uncategorized

This is not working.

brick_normals7

Posted in Uncategorized

Brick Texture Test

brick_texture_test brick_normals6

Posted in Uncategorized

Xnormal bricks

brick_normals5

Posted in Uncategorized

Bricks forever

Finally got some suitable normals on these bricks. The diffuse texture is definitely w.i.p. Next step is to add some detail to the normals in photoshop and work out the tiling.brick_normals4

Posted in Uncategorized

More Brick Normals

I added some details to my low poly model. It seems to have helped the corners, but they are still not without problems. I think the seams that are visible now are due to separations in the uv shells. brick_normals3

Posted in Uncategorized

Polycount Monthly Noob Challenge 4

I’ve started working on a month long environment project on Polycount.

Here’s some blocking.

blockout_1

Posted in Uncategorized